Monday 1 October 2012

The Telling Tales Challenge - October Link Up!


So it's October already! My baby is due in six days and I've not got around to finishing the reviews I hoped to finish and schedule for this month, but that's life I guess. Hopefully I'll find a second to get them done before the end of the year! This month I have a beautiful copy of The Annotated Brothers Grimm which I'm hoping to review at least some of, although I haven't quite decided how I'll do it yet as there's a huge amount in it! 

September seemed to be a bit of a quiet month again, although Nicola has completed the level she signed up for which is awesome! :-) Other people are getting close, and some have changed their level and I'm just continually excited that other people are still reading for this. All being well with the baby I do plan to host this challenge again next year if people are interested, and hopefully it will be a little more organised and slightly less straggly!

Anyway! You've still got a couple of months to go if you want to sign up. The master list of all the reviews written for this challenge is here, and as always if you want to talk about the challenge on twitter you can do so using #taleschallenge. I am @fairybookgirl if you want to add me and shoot me a tweet so I know you're a participant! 

Here's the link up for this month, happy reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Good wishes to you and your family on the soon-to-be new addition!

    I added two titles in October:

    The Dream Stealer, by Gregory Macguire
    Snow White and the Seven Samurai, by Tom Holt

    All linked on one page:

    http://www.inkalicious.com/ninjaink/static.php?page=tt-chal-2012

    ReplyDelete