Wednesday 19 January 2011

Addiction..

So, this is my first year of book blogging, and apparently I'm addicted to reading challenges... I can't stop signing up for them! They make me feel so productive and educated and proud and like I'm learning things. Look, look at all the ones I've signed up for!!


That is all.


If anybody knows of any good ones, let me know.... even though I've strictly forbidden myself for signing up for any more, I might have to make exceptions, in the name of education you know.... :-/

1 comment:

  1. hi, had to come over and say hello - saw your comment at one of my fave blogs Sophisticated Dorkiness... I love challenges, too, but it took me a few years to really get going. it's all fun. (I have a John Cusack extremely informal challenge if you're interested...)

    ReplyDelete